To create a LifePath Event simply click on the “New Event” or “Add Event” buttons at the bottom of the app.
A LifePath Event can be as simple as just a Title and a Date, such as “Isabella Started Kindergarten” (September 21, 2007), or it can be a multimedia presentation with a wealth of content as follows:
- Title (required)
- Examples: “Isabella Starts Kindergarten”, “Christmas Morning 2009”, “Sachem High School Football Playoff Game”
- Date (required)
- Enter the date of this Event
- Time (optional)
- Enter the time for this Event
- Location (optional)
- Enter the Location for this event
- Examples: “New York, NY”, “Madison Square Garden”,
“49 Dennis Drive, Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779”
- Description (optional)
- Enter the description or story for this Event
- Can be a short or as long as you want
- Enter Photos (optional)
- Here is where you can add photos and videos to the Event
- Please note: Currently, you can only add up to 10 photos at a time in an Event. You can add as many photos in an Event as you want, but you will only be able to add 10 photos at a time.
- LifePaths which include this Event (optional)
- When you create an Event, or anytime afterwards, you can add that Event to more than one LifePath.
- Example: You are creating LifePaths for your son and daughter, and you are creating an Event about the Camping Weekend that you just had with them. This event could easily be included in both your son's and your daughters LifePath, as it should be.
- Privacy (optional)
- oThe Privacy setting allows you to pre-exclude Events from all LifePath Albums that you share with others. See the Sharing Section of this website for more on this feature.